Thursday 18 December 2014

November Glossybox!

Hola people!

Admittedly, my November Glossybox review is late. However, my box arrived a lot later than expected so I obviously couldn't do the review with no products to show you! Haha.

So...Here we are! Novembers Glossybox! :)



When opening the box, this envelope was abundantly obvious. I discovered it was an invitational £20 gift voucher to join a site called Best Secret. Personally, the website isn't to my taste or affordability. And while I was slightly excited that I could buy something for £20, I was mistaken as it was only valid if you spent a minimum of £60! So...yeah. Not entirely impressed with that.


The products:

MONU Skincare Soothing Hawaii Facial Oil
Lollipops Makeup Eye Pencil
Burt's Bees Lip Shine
H2o+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment
Natural World 
Coconut Water Hydration & Shine Weightless Hair Oil


Two products I love from Novembers Glossybox and will definitely buy again are Burt's Bees Lip Shine and the Natural World Coconut Water Hair Oil. The lip shine was my saviour seeing as I've been suffering from chapped and dry lips due to having a cold these past few weeks. It feels just like a lip gloss on your lips and while I'm not a big fan of lip gloss, it is amazing stuff. After just one time using it, it made my lips feel super soft and it started to combat the cracks.
The Natural World hair oil is pretty darn good too! I used it on the ends of my hair while it was damp and used the hairdryer as normal. It definitely did what it says on the bottle; leaves hair beautifully hydrated, soft and shiny.

I've yet to try the other 3 products, however if they're truly amazing, I'll more than likely do a blog post on their brilliance. :P

I hope you enjoyed reading this short Glossybox review! 
Until next time, Rock On!


Bex.xx
*Insert imaginary funky drawn skull here*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of Glossybox before. Will definitely have to give this a go! You got some really great products here by the sounds of it!

    Rebecca
    rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca!

      Oh, definitely give it a try! When you set up your Glossybox account, they ask you a series of questions to see what your preference is with products and brands etc. They ask great questions about your skin type, hair type etc too, so they really get to know you and always include products based on those preferences! You're guaranteed to always get at least one product you like each month ;) haha.

      If you do give it a go, let me know what you think of it! xx

      Delete

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig