Wednesday 18 March 2015

New Benefit Roller Lash Mascara!

Hola people!
I recently bought Elle Magazine and the freebie included was the new Benefit 'Roller Lash' Mascara. I pick up the magazine on the odd occasion, however I'd already seen amazing reviews of the mascara from other beauty bloggers and wanted to try it for myself. So seeing it as the months freebie with a mag that I like to buy was a bonus!


I have always wanted natural, gorgeous, lengthy Marilyn Monroe type lashes (I'm sure I'm not the only one!). ;) I've never really had particularly long lashes and have tried too many mascaras to try and fluff em' up and make me feel more glam, but there's only ever been a select few that ever worked particularly well. I remember trying lots of mascara's when I was in Year's 10 and 11 at school and quickly discovered that awful moment when you apply too much and it looks like your lashes are thick spiders legs and you try to wipe the excess off but you just didn't do it properly and end up taking clumps of lashes out...!! *And breeeeathe* What a horrifying make-up moment. Though, you'll be pleased to know that I immediately got out of the habit of over loading the lashes and have since, never encountered a spider-leg-lash moment. *thumbs up* ;)
The mascara I usually use is Bellapierre (one I got from a previous Glossybox) and while it's so brilliant, I have to say, the new Benefit Mascara is bloody amaaaaaziiiiing! Honestly, the curl on those babies! No more non-existent eye-lashes for moi! 

The mascara is so light when applied. I've used it every time with my make-up since buying it and it has never had that horrible clumpy consistency that some mascaras have! The specially shaped wand does exactly as promised. It rolls your lashes brilliantly and fans them out to give such a glamorous but natural look. Your lashes end up looking fab for hours! This will be a definite must buy for my make-up bag and I dare any make-up lover to not love it! :)

If you've tried the new mascara yourself, let me know what you thought of it in the comments below! 

Until then, Rock On!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi there! I nominated you for the Liebster Award; all the information you need is in this post: http://amanygreatthings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-liebster-award.html
    Louisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louisa! Thank you ever so much! I'll be answering your questions soon on the blog! :D
      Bex xx

      Delete
  2. I am so desperate to try this mascara after seeing nothing but amazing reviews time after time! You've really sold this mascara to me :) Becky | Rebecca Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the uber late reply! I'm glad you felt the need to buy it after reading my review ;) How did you find it?? :)
      Bex. xxx

      Delete
  3. I need to go check this out! I love the they're real mascara from benefit :)
    -Jenna <3
    If you follow, I will follow back! The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the uber late reply! I've tried that mascara too! Benefit definitely make awesome mascaras. I don't think I'll use any other from now on now that the Roller Lash works so well! :)
      Bex. xx

      Delete

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig