Thursday 5 March 2015

Plus-Size Novelty Knickers!

Hola people! 
Knickers to you too! As a plus-size woman, I sometimes find it difficult to find fun novelty knickers. I'm a size 20-22 and while there are amazing stores such as Yours Clothing and Evans for us plus-size babes, I find they don't always do the awesomely quirky (and affordable) knicks that you find in places like Primark. I've been lucky on a few occasions and found a size 20 in Primark's knicker range, however I'm always disappointed when those sizes are barely stocked. 

So...imagine my complete and utter excitement when I find that George, Asda, have bigger knicker sizes in what can only be described as 'Purely Frickin' Awesome Undies!!' 

On offer at 3 for £6, I couldn't turn down the option of Disney underwear and who, tell me, could resist batman knickers?! Not meeeeee! Check them out!


I'm a big fan of Asda clothing in general as they tend to have many clothes in sizes 20, 22 and sometimes some in 24 and up. Their quality is great and one thing that makes me love them even more is that no matter the size, they always have suitable styles for the variety of ages. Some plus-size ranges (such as Rogers+Rogers in Matalan) tend to do a lot of plus size clothing that would only typically suit the older woman. While that's brilliant, it's not always nice to be a young woman wearing something that would suit your 50 year old mum better than you, just for the sake that it comes in your size. So, Asda is win win for me! :)

Of course, if you're not plus size, Asda do the above knickers in all the usual sizes, so go and grab them if you love them too! 

Until next time, Rock On!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aw these are cute, I love novelty knickers they are so much fun! I'll definitely have to go and check out the George ones!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome aren't they?! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so ;)
      Yes, definitely check them out! They have such an awesome range :) xx

      Delete

© Eclectic Bex. All rights reserved.
Blogger template by pipdig